What you need to know about buying a wardrobe?
Sliding wardrobe is especially popular in small-sized rooms. Due to the presence of sliding doors that do not open, it can be placed in any corner of the room. There are 2 types of wardrobe:
• Case. Sliding wardrobe Kremenchug It is a separate wardrobe with its own frame. It looks aesthetically pleasing, it can be moved or moved to a new place of residence. At the same time, there are also disadvantages of the cabinet – it takes up a lot of space, it needs to be provided with indents from the walls during installation. At the price of case cabinets are more expensive than built-in.
• Built-in. Such a cabinet is built into niches; it does not have a frame (side walls, ceiling or base). A built-in wardrobe will be an economical solution, because the lack of part of the panels reduces the price of the product. In addition, you can rationally use the free space in the room. The disadvantages of the built-in wardrobe include the weakened structure (due to the lack of some panels), the inability to move.
What to look for when choosing a wardrobe:
• Door mechanism – roller or monorail. Roller is more popular, it is used in standard inexpensive cabinets. A significant minus is insecurity. The ingress of a foreign object, as well as frequent loads lead to the fact that the rollers slip out of the grooves and the door breaks. The monorail mechanism helps the rollers in the cabinet to move as reliably as possible. Such a wardrobe will cost more, but it will serve much longer.
• Material of rollers. The material from which the roller system is made is also important, because this largely determines the life of the product. The best choice will be metal wheels. An intermediate option is Teflon-coated plastic rollers. Cheap and unreliable option – wheels made of simple plastic.
• Material of a sliding profile. The design of the cabinet consists of a metal frame, grooves, Sliding wardrobe Poltava guide systems. These elements are made of different materials – steel or aluminum. Both in that and in other material has its pros and cons. Steel is durable and reliable, but at the same time it is more noisy and creates a load on the hardware. Aluminum construction is more expensive, but its appearance is more accurate. Aluminum is thinner than steel, due to which there will be more opportunities for decorating the facade. In addition, aluminum systems are virtually silent. A significant minus of such material is a service life of not more than 8 years.
• Material of facades. Doors can be made from a wide range of different materials – particleboard, MDF, veneer, solid wood, glass and much more. It all depends on personal preferences and the budget you plan to spend on buying a cabinet.
• Capacity. When buying a cabinet, consider the number of family members. If you plan to replenish, it is better to order a large sliding wardrobe with a view to the future. You should not purchase a dimensional and bulky cabinet if its main part is empty.
• Functionality. An important factor when choosing or designing a cabinet is the presence of drawers, shelves and rods. They will directly affect the functionality of your furniture. Think through all the compartments and compartments to the smallest detail – where these or those things will be located – seasonal, outerwear, underwear, bedding or shoes. A significant advantage at this point is the option of a sliding wardrobe to order. So you can think of an individual placement of all the elements that is ideal for your needs.
Where to buy a wardrobe?
The choice of company is also important in the purchase of a wardrobe. In order not to fall on unscrupulous performers and save your nerves – contact trusted companies. Criteria for choosing a reliable artist:
• Duration of the company in the market.
• Find reviews of the company or follow the recommendations of friends.
• Analyze pricing policy. Each company has a similar product can be much more expensive or cheaper.
• Ask for a central office.
• Ask about the cost of additional services – measurements, delivery, installation.
• Does the company provide a guarantee for its furniture.
• Does own production exist.
• Availability of qualified staff – designer, assembler, loader and other workers.
Atelier of non-standard furniture “Furniture for You” offers the most favorable conditions for ordering a wardrobe. We have been on the market for more than 10 years, we have our own production and three offices in Ukraine – in Kremenchug, Komsomolsk and Svetlovodsk. The professional work of our employees was highly appreciated by more than 1700 satisfied customers. We offer to join their number and order a beautiful and high-quality sliding wardrobe in our company! To make an order – fill out the online form, come to the address of our furniture stores or call the numbers indicated.